Are you looking for a gift for that special someone in your life? Or maybe you want to treat yourself to something nice? I can hardly believe that Valentine’s Day is almost here! Wasn’t it just the holiday season? Maybe I feel that way because I still have three items left to pack up from the holiday (not sure how I ran out of storage room this year). On another note, I’ve rounded up a few of the most loved gifts that are sure to make your someone feel special!
- Look how beautiful these pink Sigma brushes are! This brush trio will create the perfect eye look!
- I am in LOVE with these affordable silk pillowcases. They zipper close and are a great dupe for the Slip silk pillowcases.
- Glitter stemless glasses! Need I say more? Plus, they are on-sale!
- Loving our Echo Show! You can customize it with your preferences.
- These Slip Silk scrunchies are great for creating a “pineapple” at night to protect your hair while you sleep (straight or curly hair). I also found a less expensive version that will give the same effect.
- Looking to track your heart rate, calories, and overall health? This Fitbit is a great buy!
- A sleek alarm clock with additional features- Echo spot!
- Not sure what to buy? Give the gift of choice 🙂 with an Amazon XOXO gift card & box!
- The perfect gift for someone who loves to travel or have a way of keeping jewelry safe when you’re on the go with this beautiful leather jewelry case! (comes in black/tan too)
- *Not included in picture- I know that vacuums are not usually seen as “sexy”- LOL- but I can tell you that this is the BEST vacuum purchase we’ve made! I love that during the week our Roomba keeps up with the pet hair/dust – making it easier to clean on the weekends! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Just say it’s a gift from the pet 😉 LOL
This post is not sponsored. Affiliate Links. This does not affect your price at all. It simply means that if you click a link and make a purchase, I may get a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for supporting my blog 🙂