Getting ready to go on Spring Break, a family road trip, or a business trip? These affordable travel items will make for a stress free trip (well at least the packing part 😉 or organizing part).
- This travel wallet comes in a variety of colors and it can hold a lot of items, including a passport.
- Neck pillows usually are hard to pack, but this one is not only soft but it’s machine washable & easy to pack due to its flexible shape.
- If you have kids, this is a must have item for a car! The backseat organizer can be used everyday for short trips to the grocery store or long car trips. One of the reasons I love this one is that it folds up and does not take up a lot of room!
- How many times are you searching for cables to charge your cell phone, Fitbit, laptop, Ipad, or another gadget? This zip up cable bag is great to have for travel or even to keep all your cords organized at home when they are not in use.
- These packing cubes (comes in a pack of 4 and a variety of colors) are a space saver! You can assign each family member a color and easily pack their items in the cubes. The best part is that they are machine washable! This means they are great for beach or vacation getaways!
- If you plan on packing makeup, skincare, and brushes – you definitely need this travel makeup case. The compartments inside are customizable, so you can make them as small or large as you want them.
- If you plan on hiking or taking a trip to the zoo or theme park- this backpack is wonderful for all the above due to having SO many compartments! Plus, it’s comfortable to carry.
This post is not sponsored. Affiliate links. This does not affect your price at all. It simply means that if you click a link and make a purchase, I may get a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for supporting my blog!