Hi Friends! This foundation (well it’s not really described as a foundation but more of a tinted moisturizer) from Sephora was recommended to me by a subscriber. I couldn’t wait to try it after all the great reviews I heard about it! I finally grabbed it to try during the Sephora holiday sale.
Did you grab anything from the Sephora holiday sale? I’d love to know in the comments!
In today’s video I’m reviewing how the foundation works with my skin and also discussing some foundation application techniques. I also had a subscriber reach out asking me to talk about how different techniques (brush, sponge, finger application) make a difference in how your foundation will look. So, I covered that in this video too! If you like this type of video, please hit the LIKE button & be sure to SUBSCRIBE if you haven’t already!
Stay Connected: I LOVE sharing affordable style finds too! Check out my InstaGram & LikeToKnowIt (free app)!
===MAKEUP WORN IN VIDEO BELOW===
* Sephora Tinted Moisturizer * Foundation brush *
* Eyeliner * Lip gloss * Foundation brush duo *
* Neutrogena Moisturizer * Sponge *
* Neutrogena Moisturizer * Brow pencil * Mascara * Lip gloss * RT brush (used for blush) * Eye lash curler (similar) *
* Brow pencil * Mascara * Eye brush set * RT brush (used for blush) * Eye lash curler (similar) *
* Eyeliner *
HSN & QVC Links
* Eyes & Blush Palette – HSN * Eyes & Blush Palette – QVC * UD lip gloss (mentioned) – QVC *
Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored. All products are purchased by myself. Some of the links are affiliate links. This does not affect your price at all. It simply means that if you click the link & make a purchase, I may get a small commission from the retailer. This allows me to be a resource for you! I truly appreciate anyone who chooses to use my links when making a purchase! THANK YOU!