Hi Friends! Today I’m sharing a new fragrance favorite, check them out Here.
And use code: mom-wife-teach for 10% off your purchase. Also, the discount code can be cumulated with other offers on Dossier’s website too! I love their concept and I think you will too- affordable, luxury inspired fragrances with a unique risk-free system. Sharing my review of 3 new scents.
What Dossier scents have you tried & love? Have you tried any of my longevity tips from my last Dossier video? Let me know in the comments below!
If you missed my last Dossier video – you can watch it Here.
If you like this type of video, please hit the LIKE button & be sure to SUBSCRIBE if you haven’t already!
Stay Connected: I LOVE sharing affordable style finds too! Check out my IG, LikeToKnowIt (free app, makes shopping my posts easier), & Poshmark!
===MAKEUP WORN IN VIDEO===
* Moisturizer * Eyeliner * Mascara * Lip Gloss * Layered on top of Lip gloss * Foundation brush duo * My favorite everyday perfume by Calvin K. * Coco Mademoiselle (compared Dossier scent to) *
* Foundation * Blush * Foundation brush (LOVE) * Blush brush (great for cream blush) *
* Foundation (set) * Mascara *
* Concealer * Brow Pencil * Brow Gel * Layered on top of Lip gloss * Eye lash curler (similar) *
* Brow Pencil * Lip Gloss * Eye lash curler (similar) * Wine Canvas Picture (similar) * Shirt (same shirt but in a different color) *
* Eyeliner * Flower Bomb (compared Dossier scent to) *
* Brow gel *
* Headband (isn’t the print SO pretty?!?) * Shirt (same shirt but in a floral print) * TF Lost Cherry (compared Dossier scent to) *
Disclaimer: Some of the links are affiliate links. This does not affect your price at all. It simply means that if you click the link & make a purchase, I may get a small commission from the retailer. This allows me to be a resource for you! I truly appreciate anyone who chooses to use my links when making a purchase! THANK YOU!