Hi Friends! I’m SO excited to Demo & Review this gorgeous Tarte foundation! Have you tried it? I’ve been wearing this foundation for several months now (I filmed this video in Fall/Winter) and have really been loving it. Now that we just entered Spring and my skin has a little more color, this shade is a perfect match now!
What other Tarte products should I try? Have you tried the NEW Tarte hydrating concealer?
If you like this type of video, please hit the LIKE button & be sure to SUBSCRIBE if you haven’t already!
Stay Connected: I LOVE sharing affordable style finds too! Check out my Instagram & LikeToKnowIt!
===MAKEUP WORN IN VIDEO LINKED BELOW===
* Tarte Foundation (Fair Neutral)
* Tarte Foundation (Fair Neutral) * Tarte concealer (NEW-mentioned) * CeraVe Moisturizer * It Cosmetics CC cream (mentioned) * LM undereye powder * Eyeliner * Lip gloss * Sponge * RT large brush (used to blend blush into skin)
* Tarte Foundation (Fair Neutral) * LM undereye powder *
* Tarte Foundation + Brush set (QVC) * It Cosmetics CC cream (mentioned- QVC) * Eyes & Blush Palette (HSN) * Eyes & Blush Palette (QVC)
* Brow pencil * Lip gloss * Sponge * RT brush (used for blush) * RT large brush (used to blend blush into skin) *
* Brow pencil * Eye brush set from Amazon (HIGLY recommend this set) * RT brush (used for blush) *
* Eyeliner *
Mascara Video (mentioned at end) —Click Highlighted Text.
Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored. All products are purchased by myself. Some of the links are affiliate links. This does not affect your price at all. It simply means that if you click the link & make a purchase, I may get a small commission from the retailer. This allows me to be a resource for you! I truly appreciate anyone who chooses to use my links when making a purchase! THANK YOU!